Twitter / Zeno_MM

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Interview of.. Yawn!

Screen Shot 2011-10-01 at 9.45.14 AM

What's your favorite thing to do on MiniMonos?

Play Monkey Fist! :D

It's October 1st… the Halloween party on MiniMonos is coming -- are you excited?!

Yes I'm excited! :D Its going to be epic! :D

Did you check out the mummky costume yet? What do you think?

Yup! its bananamazing! I can't wait until the vampire costume comes out! :D

What's your favorite costume on MiniMonos?

wow thats a hard decision… to tell you the truth, I like all of them, but if I had to pick I would pick the tiger suit! ROAR! :D

You know the BananaBites machine filled with delicious bananamazing goodies? What's your favorite snack from that machine?

Hehe, I like the banana bar! YUM!

Awesome, thanks so much for letting me interview you yawn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment