Twitter / Zeno_MM

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

An interview of... ME!!!


When did you first hear about MiniMonos?

I heard about Minimonos on twitter from some of my friends!

What is your favorite costume on MiniMonos?

My favorite costume That I think is the coolest it the Tiger and Ninja suit :)

Do you have any pet robots on Minimonos, if so, what is his/her name?

I do have a pet robot, and I named it Byte :)

What's your favorite game to play on MiniMonos?

My favorite game to play on MM is the cloud collecting game! Oohhhh… and Monkey Fist!!

What's one word you would use to describe MiniMonos?

Epic!


----------


In fact, I recorded the interview with Hypercam :D I guess it was that special xD!!Maybe I'll upload it, but it's pretty much the same thing as the interview xD

No comments:

Post a Comment